1. The HANIME – hanime.watch website respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same.
2. If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and believe that any content on the HANIME – hanime.watch website infringes your copyright, you can submit a notice of infringement to us.
3. The notice of infringement must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material; (d) information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the copyright owner or its authorized representative, including a name, address, telephone number, and email address; (e) a statement that the copyright owner has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Upon receiving a notice of infringement, we will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the user who posted the material.
5. If the user who posted the allegedly infringing material believes that the material was wrongly removed or disabled, they may submit a counter-notification to us.
6. The counter-notification must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of the user who posted the material; (b) identification of the material that has been removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled; (c) a statement under penalty of perjury that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material; and (d) the user’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
7. If we receive a counter-notification, we will forward it to the copyright owner who submitted the original notice of infringement. If the copyright owner does not file a lawsuit against the user who posted the allegedly infringing material within 10 business days, we will restore the material.