What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners. Cookies enable the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login information, language selection, font size, and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
1. Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the operation of our website and enable you to access certain features, such as secure areas, shopping carts, and user authentication. Without these cookies, the website may not function properly.
2. Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are visited most often, and if they receive error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect personally identifiable information. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and anonymous, and is used to improve the performance of our website and enhance the user experience.
3. Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language, or region) and provide enhanced features. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
4. Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. These cookies may be placed by us or by third-party advertising partners with our permission.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies on our website to report usage statistics, deliver advertisements, and improve advertising relevance. These third parties may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our Service.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that removing or blocking cookies may impact your user experience and certain features of our website may not be available.
1. Browser settings: Most web browsers allow you to manage your cookie preferences through the browser settings. You can usually find these settings in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of your browser. The “Help” function within your browser should provide more information on how to manage your cookie settings.
2. Opt-out tools: You can also opt out of certain third-party cookies and tracking technologies using opt-out tools provided by the third parties themselves or through industry organizations. Please refer to the privacy policies of these third parties for more information on how to opt out.
For more information on how to manage cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.